We provide solutions for companies to establish single point of contact for Multi Channel Services
Establishing an In-House facility may be costly and compromised. With IA International I-Connect Services, you are empowered with wide are of facilities, state of art technology and experienced man power.
The choice to outsource all or part of your call center operations (e.g. technical support, customer services, sales, service, market research, etc.) We reduce the cost and burden to hire and train agents, maintain call center software and manage day-to-day operations, thus allowing you to retain ownership and control over your call center solution, no matter where your agents are.
- Automatic call distributor (ACD) system — computerized system that analyzes incoming calls and distributes the calls based on varying factors.
- Email response management system — collects and analyzes customer inquiries submitted via email, and then routes the inquiries to the appropriate agent.
- Interactive voice response (IVR) system — enables customers to use a keypad or voice commands to provide information without the assistance of a human agent.
- Knowledge management system — a central repository of information that can be easily searched, helping to cut down on agent training time.
- Workforce management system — helps with scheduling and staffing agents and managing agent performance.
- Social media — social media platforms, such as Twitter, have become popular customer communication platforms, making it important for companies to support these channels.
- Mobile access — customers demand support for mobile-friendly communication services, such as application and text support.
- Video telephony — IP/video telephony services such as FaceTime and Skype enable customers to interact with companies using video chat, allowing for more personal, face-to-face interactions.
- Advanced analytics — analytics play an increasingly important role in predicting customer behavior. Speech analytics is also used to monitor, evaluate and train contact center employees.
The future of contact centers, with I-Connect you receive:
- Cost Reduction
- Flexibility & Scalability
- Specialized Industry Knowledge
- Brand Representation, through personalized Agents
- Experienced Team
- Easy Access To Tools
- Data Management & Analytics
- Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Control
- State of Art Tecnology
- 24/7 round the clock 365 days a year without Down Time
- Optimized Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan